Camin-Art Association and MUSLAB 1st Call for Recordings:
Composers and visual artists of any age, sex, or nationality, are welcome to participate by sending your electroacoustic music, or video art works, to the MUSLAB 2020 International Exhibition of Electroacoustic Music.
MUSLAB 2020 Recording Woks
• Reception of works: from July 01 to November 01, 2020
• The duration of the works will be free.
• Only one work will be admitted for each category defined by composer.
• The works must be signed by the author (s) (pseudonyms are not allowed).
• All works, including those that have been previously presented in competitions and concerts, may participate if accompanied by a letter of consent for their presentation and recording in this compilation.
• The Author assumes the responsibility of having the rights to present and publish the work that he submits to this exhibition.
• There is no registration fee.
• Category A (Audio only): Open to autonomous electroacoustic music compositions (tape music) in stereo.
• Category B (Audio and video): Open to autonomous electro-acoustic music compositions, only one movement regardless of duration. Pieces thought for electroacoustic and video.
No. of Channels: Stereo, 5.1
Allowed formats: .aif, .wav, .mov, .mp4
All participants must register electronically and attach a ZIP file containing the following:
1. Registration application properly duly completed online.
2. High resolution photography of the artist.
3. Signed consent letter. (Download here).
4. Link to a downloadable full length composition.
If any of the previous is missing the submission would not be considered.
IMPORTANT: Do not use storage servers that erase the files sent a while ago (e.g. Wetransfer). Your files must be available for download at any time up until the release of the results. Some options may be: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive.
ABOUT THE SELECTION: